Tangled Yarns

Tangled Yarns

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today

The cats contemplate my frustrated visage, heads cocked to one side.
 Muttered curses escape my mouth, captivating the lurking felines.
One wends its way around the shiny onyx divide to see the source of my frustration.
Confused and concerned, the beastie lounges upon the offending item, to shield me from its presence.
Purring, its cold nose nudges my hands, seeking to distract me from my misery.

“Dammit, Kitten! This does not help me write!”

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Reason #42 Danni doesn't have pets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee Text book kitty cats :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allergies and a deep hatred of cute animals prevents this from ever happening at my writing desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute when they aren't getting into trouble. :D

    ReplyDelete